ABOUT THE FIRM
Gerard E. Evans, Ltd. is a full service lobbying & governmental relations firm in Annapolis, MD with over 35 years of personal and professional experience. We believe that truly effective advocacy is a combination of information and influence; to inform without a compelling understanding of the issue is fruitless, and, without access to avenues of influence, even an understanding of the issue is not enough. With this perspective, we faithfully and fiercely serve our clients – some seen here – in a vast array of projects and issues. From securing the location and funding of a new Washington Redskins stadium to being at the forefront of the gaming issue, we've fought and won for our clients year after year. Please explore our site to learn more about the team and some of the issues we’re working on, and if there’s an issue with state or local government we can help you with, contact us and we’ll help you out!
FIRM UPDATES & OTHER NEWS
- Delegate Proposes Bill To Allow County to Sell Alcohol in Grocery Stores [Bethesda Beat].
- Despite loss of ‘Cards,’ Md. film, TV industry remains robust [The Daily Record].
- Chesapeake Sports & Entertainment Group Announces New Home for Major League Lacrosse’s Chesapeake Bayhawks: Stadium Complex Featuring Cutting-Edge Wireless Technology [Chesapeake Bayhawks].
- Maglev project gains support of Building Trades Unions, Legislative Black Caucus [Baltimore Sun].
- Maryland, after delays, begins the sale of medical marijuana [Baltimore Sun].
- Maryland high court weighs deadlines in asbestos lawsuits [Baltimore Sun].