As a full service lobbying & governmental relations firm, for our clients we offer to:
- Meet with your business' leadership, staff, or others on a regular schedule (and/or as directed);
- Research, draft, and deliver promotional material and research information to legislators, legislative committees/staff, and/or executive department members or officials;
- Conduct meetings with the same to discuss benefits your business can offer the State;
- Give access and utilization to our extensive list of contacts across several networks to create new opportunities for your business;
- Meet with and brief members of the press consistent with your directions and procedures;
- Remain on call and available at all times to address any demands that may arise;
- Attend your business' membership conventions, committee meetings, or other events, as directed.